开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Jimi

[阿德莱德] SweetyADL - Lolita

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-6-7 13:33 | 显示全部楼层
looks like i haven't been missing out on much, while in Japan, expericing the real deal with the authentic experience hehe sad to see how Adelaide's become a drought ever since the beginning of 2024. whats the go to's these days or your recommendations?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-6-9 10:45 | 显示全部楼层
Hi James ;

I wish I had a recommendation to give ; not sure why Adelaide is so dry... although it is Ivy season

How did you go in Japan?
Can you speak Japanese?

ps ; any pictures/videos

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

嗨,詹姆斯;

我希望我能给出一些建议;不知道为什么阿德莱德这么干燥……不过现在是常春藤季节

你在日本过得怎么样?

你会说日语吗?

附言:有照片/视频吗
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-6-9 10:48 | 显示全部楼层
also it is worth noting Lolita was a particularly bad experience ; definitely not even close to the Sweety standard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

另外值得注意的是,《洛丽塔》是一次特别糟糕的体验;绝对达不到《甜心》的标准  
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-18 02:30 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your hard work, brother. Help clear the mines.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-18 11:01 | 显示全部楼层
Jimi 发表于 2024-6-9 10:48
also it is worth noting Lolita was a particularly bad experience ; definitely not even close to the  ...

Thanks bro. I don't think top shelf girls will go to other cities except Syd and Mel. Lolita has come to Canberra,
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-6-23 11:42 , Processed in 0.132391 second(s), 19 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表