开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1223|回复: 14

[阿德莱德] SweetyADL - Lolita

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-5-20 19:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Hello to all my wolf brothers;

Things have been quite here in Adelaide ; partly because the girl talent seems to have dried up and partly due to my slow recovery from surgery ; and dissapointly I need to have another surgery to fix the half job from the first one - but do not get me started ; I am here to post my review of Sweety's Lolita whom I had a date with today...

As always the customer service from Sweety is straight from the top shelf. I can only comment from my experience and to me Sweety has always been prompt and direct with their replies.

Hence making the booking and getting the room number was stress free and easy.

Unforunately this is where the positive comments end and my regretful review of Lolita starts.

In my efforts to get people commenting more regularly; please post a comment to view the review;
Scoring and Translation (to Chinese) will be provided...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

All is quiet in Adelaide. Partly because the girl's talent seemed to have dried up, and partly because of my slow recovery from surgery; disappointingly enough, I needed another surgery to repair half the work of the first surgery - but don't get me started; here I go Here it is to post my review of the sweet Lolita I went on a date with today…

As always, Sweety's customer service comes straight from the top. I can only comment based on my experience, for me Sweety's responses are always prompt and direct.

So booking and getting your room number is easy and hassle-free.

Unfortunately, that's where the positive reviews end and my regretful reviews of Lolita begin.

I'm trying to get people to comment more often; please leave a comment to see the comments;
Ratings and translations (Chinese) will be provided...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

购买主题 已有 13 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 8 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2025-2-18 13:35,到期后将免费
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-5-20 19:40 | 显示全部楼层
Also - I would prefer this review be free and community announcement ; but just incase it becomes paid and my wolf brothers are short on coins - just avoid - spend your money on another girl...

Lolita is far from what you would expect and definitely not worth the money...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

另外 - 我希望此评论是免费的并且社区公告; 但万一它变成了付费的,而我的狼兄弟又缺金币了——就避免吧——把你的钱花在另一个女孩身上……

洛丽塔与你所期望的相去甚远,而且绝对不值这个钱......

poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-5-20 20:27 | 显示全部楼层
Have a look thank you so much
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-5-20 23:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your comment, Jimi! I hope you can recover soon, all the best!
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-5-22 11:55 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. Sweety is an adventurous punt this days.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-5-22 12:26 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Cheers Jimi, just wanted to visit her and so luck to see your post haha, I miss my days in Sydney or Melbourne where you can simply choose girls during “Say Hello”
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-5-22 21:24 | 显示全部楼层
louisss 发表于 2024-5-22 12:26
Cheers Jimi, just wanted to visit her and so luck to see your post haha, I miss my days in Sydney or ...

hi louisss
this is exactly how the catchgod community works ; sharing our experiences - good , bad or neutral
not only does directly help the wolf brothers ;
but also the good girls will get more work too

thanks for all the comments and support ; it is appreciated

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

这正是 catchgod 社区的运作方式; 分享我们的经验——好的、坏的或中性的
不仅直接帮助狼兄弟;
但好女孩也会得到更多的工作

感谢所有的评论和支持; 值得赞赏
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-5-22 22:10 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jimi 于 2024-5-22 22:23 编辑
CintRug 发表于 2024-5-22 11:55
Thanks for the review. Sweety is an adventurous punt this days.

yes - that is one way to look at it

but sweety is just an agent ;
where have girls gone ?
it is like they all disappeared (or gone to OD)edit or E&B etc ?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

是的 - 这是看待它的一种方式

但甜心只是一个代理人;
女孩们去哪儿了?
就像他们都消失了(或者去了OD)

poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-5-23 13:04 | 显示全部楼层
Aunt city ADL, no fun at all
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-5-23 21:30 | 显示全部楼层
fourfalse 发表于 2024-5-23 13:04
Aunt city ADL, no fun at all

indeed ; Adelaide is auntie town -

however quality of girls was pretty good for the majority of last year.... hmmm  memories  

的确 ; 阿德莱德是阿姨镇——

然而,去年大多数女孩的质量都相当不错……嗯,回忆
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-6-23 12:02 , Processed in 0.139688 second(s), 25 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表