kklover520
林妹妹
悉色
LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 503|回复: 0

[布里斯班性息分享] 【Asian Uni Studen】Sweet Naughty Fun Babe.Inoutcalls Do not Miss out - 22

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-11-5 16:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
HI:

Bet on Mel Cup?? I bet On NO.8 but lost lol, but enjoy that moment is very nice,Ok back to business,

My contact No.

0421 877 080
I am 22yo student just transfer from Sydney to Brisbane, part time study in Griffth university. I have sexy hot smoking body, 34c real natrual breasts, and pinky tits pops up when your finger gives little stimulate,

getting more and more stress in your life?come and see me we will have fun together., once you with me I will be yours, and servant my lord, you can absloutely enjoy yourself to my perfet professional service, if something i do not know, and you want to explorer, you let me know, i will try my best to make you happy please indulge yourself and my body will become the new land for you to play wild wild west. my warm and sexy body will make you on fire, trust me you will not have any little disappointed,
I'm only interested in gens and I’d like to explore, sorry I do not apply any emails, I disable the function cz I do usually try to reply to everyone but I am just not able to have a conversation with or meet everybody. Please only contact me if you really want to come and have some fun, I will guarantee your satisfaction. Let’s have some fun

AGAIN MY CONTACT NO.

0421 877 080

Outcalls also available $250 p/hour
$130 FOR 30 MINS $200 FOR 1 HOUR

37601_027.jpg
37601_038.jpg
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-9-28 07:22 , Processed in 0.166996 second(s), 24 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表