开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1745|回复: 23

[阿德莱德] [E&B] - Yukie

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-7-17 16:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello to all;

Just wanting to post a quick review of my date with Yukie; as you may know I have got myself black listed from this Japanese agent and needed the assistance of a good friend to get the booking done... yes it was a major hassle to organize.

It should be noted that any identifying parameters like name , dates and times are all fictional to protect the guilty...

My date was set up and from what I have learned from my past experiences I was ready for all the excuses in the world. The agent has already done the no water trick ; what could go wrong now, no electricity? Bring it on , baby ... I was all prepared with snacks and a drink.

My booking was made and two minutes to go I get the room number ? What is going...on the girl is ready... Ahhh yes I know they are going to do the old switch-a-roo on me; No problem for Jimi because Jimi can do a very quick about turn and walk away...

Anyways I get in and just make the elevator. There is a gentle man already in the lift, which is not problem; until...

The gentleman in the lift had already pressed the floor he needed and just as I was about to press the floor I needed; he does it for me.

Dunno what to make of this... I just must of had that look in my eye.

To find out what happened next, please reply to view...

As always scoring and translation will be available...

PS. this is just going to be a quick review; more of a verification than anything else.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------

Just wanted to quickly post a review of my date with Yukie; as you may know, I had been blacklisted by this Japanese agency and needed the help of a close friend to complete the booking... yeah, it was a pain in the ass to arrange.

It should be noted that any identifying parameters, such as names, dates and times, are fictitious to protect the guilty…

My appointment was already scheduled and I had learned every excuse in the world from past experience. The agent had already used the no water trick; what could go wrong now, no electricity? Come on, baby…I had snacks and drinks ready.

My reservation is complete and I have two minutes to get my room number? What happened... the girl is ready... ah, yes, I knew they would use the old fashioned switch on me; it's no problem for Jimi, because Jimi can turn around and walk away quickly...

Anyway, I went in and got in the elevator. There was already a gentleman in the elevator, so that wasn't a problem; until...

The gentleman in the elevator had already pressed the floor he needed, and just as I was about to press the floor I needed, he pressed it for me.

I don’t know what this was about…I must have been looked at in that way.

To find out what happened next, reply to see…

As always, ratings and translations will be available…

PS. This is just a quick review; more of a validation than anything else.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------

购买主题 已有 13 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 10 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2025-4-17 10:18,到期后将免费
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-7-17 16:34 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like an accident report
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-7-17 16:36 | 显示全部楼层
reply to see content
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-7-17 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复看看内容
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-7-17 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
hahahahahahahaha

评分

参与人数 1开搞金币 -200 收起 理由
admin -200 恶意灌水,黄牌警告,再犯封号.

查看全部评分

honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-7-17 17:41 | 显示全部楼层

reply to see see

评分

参与人数 1开搞金币 -200 收起 理由
admin -200 恶意灌水

查看全部评分

honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-7-17 19:15 | 显示全部楼层
没有隐藏内容 你们回什么??
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-7-17 20:02 | 显示全部楼层
admin 发表于 2024-7-17 19:15
没有隐藏内容 你们回什么??

It must have gotten edited out when yourself or another admin added the coins?

I can try to fix it?

but I definitely had the content hidden and reply to view set up correctly...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

当您或其他管理员添加硬币时,它一定被编辑掉了?

我可以尝试修复它吗?

但我肯定已经正确设置了隐藏内容和回复查看...

honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-7-17 20:05 | 显示全部楼层
admin 发表于 2024-7-17 19:15
没有隐藏内容 你们回什么??

I fixed it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我修好了它  
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-7-17 20:06 | 显示全部楼层

No, don't hide any content!
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-10-18 15:26 , Processed in 0.047613 second(s), 26 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表