kklover520
林妹妹
悉色
LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1478|回复: 1

[墨尔本援交] 墨尔本私人学生- 今天和明天在 BOOK NOW 澳洲出生????????

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-7-9 09:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 private 于 2024-7-9 09:07 编辑

Hello Gentlemen,

I WILL BE ARRIVING IN MELBOURNE ON THE 9/07 TUESDAY NIGHT AND 10/07 WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

My name is Erica and I can't wait for you to explore every part of me, starting from my legs up to my full breasts and sparkling eyes. I have chosen to blur my face for privacy matters, but rest assured you'll find I'm a gorgeous young lady, with naturally pretty face, big brown eyes, dewy & sensual full lips, and silky brunette hair.

I adore my elegant physique and feel very comfortable with my beautiful complexion, super soft pale skin which is very responsive to your touch. My petite figure will also entice your thoughts, as my perfectly placed curves leave you hypnotised and needing more & more.

I am classy, intelligent, well educated, down to earth and always a sweetheart to everyone I meet. You will find that I am very attentive, playfully seductive, and naughty. I am also open minded and love to explore new fantasies during our time together.

I'm a selective companion who attends booking only from respectful individuals. I can better describe my circle as private, low volume and mainly focused on quality erotic experiences but also sensual companionship and laughter.
I'm 165cm/55kg/C Cup/23yrs

Rate:
1 Hour $500
1.5 Hours $850 Recommended minimum booking, for us to have sufficient time to get to know each other
2 Hours $950 An excellent way to get to know each other
Lunch or Dinner date $2000 (2 hr Lunch or Dinner + 2 hr private)
Overnight $4000 12 hrs with minimum 6 hrs sleep

Service I Provide GFE -
Full Girlfriend service is an amazing experience that is full of intimacy, compassion, caring, intelligent conversation with passionate connection. Some of the activities include

⭐️RELIEFCOVERED
⭐️MUTUAL PLAY
⭐️KISSING
⭐️MULTIPLE POSITIONS
⭐️BODY KISSING
⭐️BODY RUB
⭐️RELIEF
⭐️CUDDLING
⭐️COMPANIONSHIP
⭐️INTIMACY

PLEASE NOTE I ONLY TAKE PRE BOOKINGS AND DEPOSIT ARE REQUIRED THROUGH BANK TRANSFER.

❌ Don’t ask me for selfies due to unable to reveal my face for discreet purpose.
❌ My price is not negotiable. I have a lot to give you so let's both be generous.
❌ Deposit is required for all bookings. Please don’t waste each other times if you are unable to do this.

I will reply your message as soon as possible, please include how long and what day you wanted to book.

HOPE TO SEE YOU!

honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-7-9 12:22 | 显示全部楼层
Wechat doesn't exist
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-9-8 12:53 , Processed in 0.107533 second(s), 22 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表