kklover520
林妹妹
悉色
LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 966|回复: 11

[阿德莱德] E&B - Jimi got fucked but did not laid....

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-6-26 16:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello to all,

Today is the day that Jimi got fucked but did not get laid... Oh yes; let me explain;

Was browsing E&B ; do not ask why , just know that sometimes Jimi gets itchy and a Telfast will not fix it.

Anyway sent off the bait to see what will bite and got a couple quick polite replies... Settled on the one I thought would be the best and checked that the address was not the notorious thunder dome. Once confirmed a date was set for the following day.

So far so good , messaged again in the morning to confirm and everything is as planned. Hence the hurry up is on to get ready , clean and cashed up. Drive to the address and find a park right out the front - wow this never happens ; it must be my lucky day, today!

购买主题 已有 7 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 10 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2025-3-27 10:25,到期后将免费
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-26 17:21 | 显示全部楼层
I don't get it, she's seeing someone else? Just tell them you're happy to wait longer.
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-26 18:08 | 显示全部楼层
did you include the person you're talking about or am i blind? Haha
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-6-26 19:52 | 显示全部楼层
mcgay2019 发表于 2024-6-26 17:21
I don't get it, she's seeing someone else? Just tell them you're happy to wait longer.

She was almost definitely seeing someone else or about to see someone else ;
it is obvious the person before (or after) had a longer much longer booking and she took that option ;

it is annoying but understandable....
what really pisses me off is the lying and thinking I am some sort of half wit that will believe anything

anyway ; just thought to post and make fun from my misfortune today - hope people reads it and have a laugh

also please do not feel sorry for me - on the way home I also went past the tool shop and bought some new Milwaukee gear too ; so it is all good

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

她几乎肯定是在和别人约会,或者即将和别人约会;
很明显,之前(或之后)的人有更长的预约,她选择了这个选择;

这很烦人,但可以理解……
真正让我生气的是撒谎,并认为我是个什么都信的傻瓜

不管怎样;只是想发帖取笑我今天的不幸——希望人们读到它并笑一笑

也请不要为我感到难过——在回家的路上,我还路过工具店,买了一些新的密尔沃基装备;所以一切都很好

honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-6-26 19:56 | 显示全部楼层
jameshemmings9 发表于 2024-6-26 18:08
did you include the person you're talking about or am i blind? Haha

Hi James ,

I deliberately did not post the name because this is not a review ; just a funny story of my misfortune today;

however I will leave the phone number here just incase anyone really wants to look up the profile...

0430 409 613

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我故意没有公布名字,因为这不是评论;只是今天我遭遇的不幸的一个有趣故事;

不过我会在这里留下她的电话号码,以防有人真的想查看个人资料……

0430 409 613
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-6-29 20:09 | 显示全部楼层
ohh this gets better

the agent has read my thread ; joy ,joy and more joy

now the agent no longer replies to my messages - because she read the about what happened to me and decided that I was 'not a gentleman'

what is even more unfortunate is that it seems like the same agent is doing the booking for Himeka as well - fanfuckingtastic

so basically the agent did the dirty on my by cancelling the booking only when I asked for the room number ; then I call them out about it and finally they come to the conclusion that I am not a gentleman...

despite wanting to help I am not qualified to help this person with their mental health issues but I do wish them all be best....

as already mentioned I think the girls will be better off at Sweety's

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

哦,情况好多了

经纪人已经读了我的帖子;快乐、快乐、更快乐

现在经纪人不再回复我的消息了——因为她读了我发生的事情,并认为我“不是绅士”

更不幸的是,似乎同一个经纪人也在为 Himeka 预订房间——太棒了

所以基本上经纪人在我询问房间号码时才取消预订,这对我来说就是在做肮脏的事情;然后我打电话给他们,最后他们得出结论说我不是绅士……

尽管我想帮忙,但我没有资格帮助这个人解决他们的心理健康问题,但我确实希望他们都好……

正如前面提到的,我认为女孩们在 Sweety 那里会过得更好

honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-29 22:42 | 显示全部楼层
Jimi, EB lara looks stunning!!!
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-6-30 00:12 | 显示全部楼层
Tysonsc 发表于 2024-6-29 22:42
Jimi, EB lara looks stunning!!!

Hi Tysonsc

do you have a link or number ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

您有链接或号码吗?
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-30 22:14 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Hi Jimi
Did you meet Sayo on Friday night?
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-6-30 23:15 | 显示全部楼层
overcast 发表于 2024-6-30 22:14
Hi Jimi
Did you meet Sayo on Friday night?

no the agent will no longer answer my messages

I also tried to call a couple times to no avail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不,客服人员不再回复我的消息

我也尝试打过几次电话,但无济于事  
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-9-8 12:05 , Processed in 0.232579 second(s), 28 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表