开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 832|回复: 9

[阿德莱德] SweetyADL - Sakura

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-6-18 23:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello to all wolf friends

Thought to post a quick review of my date with Sakura on the weekend... for me communication with Sweety is superb and this time is no different ; from initial inquiry , to making a booking and then to getting the room number simply perfect ; I got polite quick replies every time...

Upon opening the door I was greeted by Sakura in a very short mini skirt and top. Sakura is nice , has a uniquely attractive face , has wide clear eyes and a tiny little body ; and is very shy. After sorting out the finances I could not wait to get into the shower with her.

Getting her naked reveled her small breasts which are ripe for sucking ; flat stomach, shaved pussy and small but round ass... what a package !

To read the review please reply to view... as always google translate and scoring will be provided.

购买主题 已有 12 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 8 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2025-3-19 17:05,到期后将免费
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-18 23:38 | 显示全部楼层
Comments to see more details
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-19 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review. glad you had an enjoyable time with the amount of duds this year.
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-20 11:45 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
Looks nice
comment for details
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-6-22 20:08 | 显示全部楼层
did not stay long in Adelaide - she is in Perth now

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

她没有在阿德莱德呆很长时间 - 她现在在珀斯

honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-25 13:27 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review, mate. Seems a nice package tho.
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-25 22:31 | 显示全部楼层
老哥,Sakura的中文名是什么,有时候我总是对应不起来英文名和中文名。因为有的女孩只有中文名,所以我不知道论坛里她的英文名字是什么
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-6-26 09:23 | 显示全部楼层
Hi Kaka01

Yeah that is a good question - her profile in Adelaide did not really have a name that I could work out - and when she went to Perth the work Sakura was no longer in her title ?

And now I do not know where she has gone either ; but I do know she was a little trooper when I meet her in Adelaide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

是的,这是个好问题——她在阿德莱德的个人资料上没有我能想出的名字——当她去珀斯时,她的头衔中不再有 Sakura 这个工作?

现在我也不知道她去了哪里;但我知道当我在阿德莱德见到她时,她是个小勇士
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-6-27 13:43 | 显示全部楼层

Comments to see more details
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-7-5 12:12 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-9-8 12:04 , Processed in 0.152014 second(s), 25 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表